100 Hidden Pimples
Did you know?
Many of us believe that targeting acne-prone skin involves taking care of the breakouts, spots and blackheads that are already on skin’s surface.
But have you heard about the hidden ‘invisible’ side of acne?LEARN MORE
Natural Active Ingredient
Stabilized extract derived from Milk Thistle helps visibly reduce and limit appearance of blemishes
Clinically shown by 150 studies to soothe, soften and calm the skin
- Mattifies & regulates the hyperproduction of sebum thanks to ComedoclastinTM a plant-based active ingredient derived from milk thistle seeds with patented properties 73% reduction in blackheads in 14 days
- Lastingly decreases shine and diminishes skin impurities
- Leaves the skin purified and refreshed
Avène Cleanance Cleansing Gel
NEW Limited Edition 400 ml*
* Exclusive at Watsons & Guardian
- A pure, active and powerful water
- Three proven actions: soothing, anti-irritant, softening
- Unique mineral and organic composition (Aqua. dolomiae)
- Efficacy demonstrated in more than 150 clinical studies
Avène Thermal Spring
Water Spray 300 ml
- Light and easily absorbed aqueous gel texture with a non-oily and non-sticky finish
- Apply morning and evening, alone or in combination with a treatment prescribed by the dermatologist
- Minimal ingredient with only 11 ingredients
Avène Cleanance Comedomed 30 ml
“I really like the simple ingredient list. I did not have any recurring pimples after a week of usage. Personally, I really like the fast absorption and quality of the serum.”
“It helps reduce the appearance of acne around my chin area. The texture is light and I love the non-greasy finish after applying! I applied on my entire face in the day and night. It can be used as a make up base too!”
“My face used to have a lot of pimples and blackheads. Now, it seems like it's better with lesser pimple scars. Overall, it's good and recommended! I would buy again after this bottle is empty!”
“This product really helps improve my skin and my red spots are slowly fading away.”
Verified authentic reviews collected from tryandreview.com as of January 2022.
1Clinical study found a significant reduction of blemishes observed under dermatological control with 51 subjects. Using Cleanance Comedomed twice a day for 56 days.
2A comparative study conducted on 36 subjects under dermatological control for 56 days. One untreated group (N=18), one group treated twice a day with Cleanance Comedomed (N=18).
3Self-evaluation at 7 days by 51 subjects. Use of Cleanance Comedomed twice a day for 56 days.
4International observational clinical study, 90% of patients without relapse of acne at 6 months, 48 subjects, 2 applications per day of Cleanance Comedomed alone for 6 months.
*Study based on internal data in more than 90 countries and an IQVIA survey in 7 countries.
More Than Meets The Eyes
Hidden from sight under skin’s surface, spots are formed through a step-by-step process, before they become visible comedones. In the process, follicles housing spots first become micro-comedomes, which are the precursor to future blemishes.
This is why a person with acne-prone skin may see only 50 spots (or visible lesions) when she looks in the mirror, but in reality, she may have 5,000 invisible micro-comedones waiting to erupt under skin’s surface.
Avene Dermatological Laboratories discovered that, to offer effective action and reduce spots permanently, it is important to act effectively to stop micro-comedones before they become full-blown spots.